i found this article really interesting.. it's about the origins of the word soccer and why it's used in america instead of football. thought it was appropriate for this time of year and all.
some of my fave texts that i have received while living in england: "there's a program on irish tv tonight called 'death or canada'. i wish i had the energy to stay up and watch it. i may have some tshirts made." "Worse." "Than." "Hitler." "That's bad news bears, my friend. I hope your magic shirts are keeping you warm." "Because we're celebrating Christmas time, leave your shoes out at half past nine. Leave them out until half past ten. Santa should have been by then. (i know what you're thinking, 'why is sarah in bible college when she is so gifted in the literary technique of rhyming?)" "You make me feel. You make me feel. You make me feel like a natural woman." "Should be fun on a bun!" "And stay off the circle line. It is an instrument of the devil." "I'd love a bottle of fruit loops right about now." "I've never seen a movie that...
Comments