Yo Maestro,You LIE!!!
Postmark shows you shipped from Auckland, New Zealand, home of all those cuddly sheep - not from Mishawaka, Indiana!!!
If I know anything about the reading habits of New Zealanders you were sandwiched between Elementary Sheep Herding and Intermediate Sheep Butchering. (I have to admit there are a few top notch bryologists in that country which is why you had to be shipped from overseas. God alone knows what Australians read, not books.)Anyway I am glad to have you here finally where you will be squeezed between Fiala's Lilacs and Dirr's Manual when you are not lying beside my bed in the morning. One day you might end up in the State Library which is too cheap to afford the likes of you. Much more congenial neighbours, you must admit.
Regards.
Postmark shows you shipped from Auckland, New Zealand, home of all those cuddly sheep - not from Mishawaka, Indiana!!!
If I know anything about the reading habits of New Zealanders you were sandwiched between Elementary Sheep Herding and Intermediate Sheep Butchering. (I have to admit there are a few top notch bryologists in that country which is why you had to be shipped from overseas. God alone knows what Australians read, not books.)Anyway I am glad to have you here finally where you will be squeezed between Fiala's Lilacs and Dirr's Manual when you are not lying beside my bed in the morning. One day you might end up in the State Library which is too cheap to afford the likes of you. Much more congenial neighbours, you must admit.
Regards.
Comments