I met Hillary last spring when she decided to bless us in Korea with her presence. We didn't have much time to get to know one another before I left for the summer.
However, since I've been back, I feel like we've established quite a friendship. One that I hope to have for some time.
Hillary is leaving Korea on Saturday. Her school, unfortunately, had to shut down due to financial reasons and so Hillary is leaving Korea four months earlier than planned. It's been quite a struggle for her, but I've been very proud as to how she's dealt with it. She's made the decision to go home so that she can be with her family for Christmas! (You can see the excitement in her eyes!)
She's also made the decision that she's not against coming back to Korea in the future. I'm proud of her in a way that she's being open to what God has planned for her life. She isn't afraid to leave Texas and see the world- and now, it's something she really wants to do! I'm very happy that she's going to go home for Christmas and I'm even more excited to see where God leads her in these next few months!
Selfishly, and I have others whom would agree, I'd like to see Hillary back in Korea in another month or two, but I know when it comes down to it- Hillary will make the right decision. She will listen to God and follow His will.
I'm so grateful for Hillary and her friendship. She's one of the most hilarious and caring people that I know! You will be truly missed! I love you, friend!
Comments