wrote this, and i'm stealing it from jody's blog, it's too hilarious not to share...
"My favorite possession is very interest, and funny. This is the many people of the fun thing. This is machines. and we see the circumference, enough. Besides this is plentifully in PC room. I'm give you for hint, through this use internet. and enjoy the game. cywolrd etc, etc...Many people like this thing. I like too.
Computer!!!
But computers are have defects. Example exposure lewdness. (insert funny Korean crying face drawing) I'm so sad. Because many one's teens see the Pornographys. Also, Jesus very sad. This is many parents of great problem, and agony. I want people is forbearance about lewdness."
"My favorite possession is very interest, and funny. This is the many people of the fun thing. This is machines. and we see the circumference, enough. Besides this is plentifully in PC room. I'm give you for hint, through this use internet. and enjoy the game. cywolrd etc, etc...Many people like this thing. I like too.
Computer!!!
But computers are have defects. Example exposure lewdness. (insert funny Korean crying face drawing) I'm so sad. Because many one's teens see the Pornographys. Also, Jesus very sad. This is many parents of great problem, and agony. I want people is forbearance about lewdness."
Comments