This is what I see when I look out my bedroom window. It's really quite lovely when the weather is lovely. Although, I don't think I'm going to be experiencing "lovely" weather any time soon!
This is one of the many photos that Jodi took the day her and I wandered around Oxford. It was wonderful to see her beautiful face my first weekend in town and it was nice to walk around this new city that I'm in!
My housemates and I hosted American Thanksgiving at our house. We had about 30 people come over for dinner. Here are three of the five pies that my roommate, Sarah, and I made. They were delicious!
This last photo was also taken from my window in my bedroom. I have actually seen the sunshine more than I thought I would while I was here, so don't let these photos deceive you. I'm hoping to update with more photos and actual information soon.
Comments