- Another week is almost over.
- My birthday is in less than two weeks.
- I don't quite understand what- but something is happening with my student visa on October 9th.
- Doing an exegesis is difficult.
- I've used the same password for my email account for more than 10 years.
- It's cold outside.
- I loathe wearing socks.
- I need a cup of coffee.
- I hate being so close to so many people that I long to see, yet far enough away that it's not possible to see them.
- I miss my car.
- I haven't drank Cherry Coke in two weeks!
- I'd walk 10,000 miles... for some galbi and dwenjung-jiggae from waa waa's. (with an iced cold coca-cola in a glass bottle.)
- Thanks to Hillary for introducing me to Phil Wickham and thanks to Bryan for introducing me to The Weepies.
- I like living alone.
- Dark chocolate is always the best choice.
- I eat a lot of things today that I would have never eaten two years ago. (and i even like some of them!)
- I'm afraid that I've forever lost my photos from India.
- I miss India.
- I need direction.
- I'd like to learn more about photography.
- I praise God for the supportive people in my life.
- I'm afraid of public speaking.
- I should read my Bible more.
- I like Nicole's quote "Life is good, but God is greater."
- I don't know where I'll be a year from now... a month from now...
- Learning to let go is a great life lesson.
I could keep going, but I'll stop there for now... I really love this photo...

Comments