Happy Easter!
This was my third Easter in Korea, which is unbelievable. I must admit, though, that it didn't feel like Easter this year. I'm not entirely sure why.
I've become more involved with my church, so that may be a reason. I'm usually at church at least an hour and a half before it starts... helping set up, going to meetings and praying. Sunday mornings are awesome and so special, and a lot of it happens before the actual "service" starts! I've been asked to start taking photos for the church's website, which is kind of exciting. I like playing with my new camera, and I like taking photos, so I got to start doing that today, as well!
Part of today's service included a baptism. Three people got baptised. It was really exciting to sit and be a spectator, especially because the last time my church had a baptismal service, I was participating. So it was really cool to be on the other side.
The whole day was just full of joy and excitement. We had a huge dinner afterwards and it was just so wonderful to have fellowship with everyone at church. All and all, it was a really good day. It's amazing to look back at my three Easters in Korea and they have each been so different. I guess that's a good thing, though.
I have just sort of marveled at God's glory today. I've been blessed abundantly and I'm just so thankful.
I have great anticipation for this coming week. God's moving in my life and I can feel it. I have a feeling that a lot of decisions about my future are going to be starting to take shape soon. I think my period of waiting and being still in the Lord are going to pay off immensely. I'm just trying not to get too far ahead of myself. I need to take things one step at a time and stay prayerful about everything.

I would just like to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I know a lot of people have been praying for me and I just really appreciate it! I've said it before and I'll continue to say it- but prayer is just so important and so effective. That is one thing I am definitely taking away from Korea with me.
I hope everyone has had a blessed Easter Sunday. I pray that it's been full of God's love and grace!
I have just sort of marveled at God's glory today. I've been blessed abundantly and I'm just so thankful.
I have great anticipation for this coming week. God's moving in my life and I can feel it. I have a feeling that a lot of decisions about my future are going to be starting to take shape soon. I think my period of waiting and being still in the Lord are going to pay off immensely. I'm just trying not to get too far ahead of myself. I need to take things one step at a time and stay prayerful about everything.
I would just like to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I know a lot of people have been praying for me and I just really appreciate it! I've said it before and I'll continue to say it- but prayer is just so important and so effective. That is one thing I am definitely taking away from Korea with me.
I hope everyone has had a blessed Easter Sunday. I pray that it's been full of God's love and grace!
Comments