- i can't believe that i didn't get out of bed until 11 AM today... and i can't tell you the last time that i stayed in bed so late! i must admit, it felt amazing.
- i think it's hilarious that sarah and i got a sunburn while driving home from maryland yesterday! who needs a beach?!
- i've been enjoying changing the format of my blog! it's the little things that amuse me :)
- i think i could eat cheez-its every, single day.
- i still cant smell, which is annoying cuz it messes with my taste; however, it's kind of funny cuz i often forget that i can't smell!
- i'm craving starbucks and mexican food. preferably mexican food first with starbucks for dessert.
- recently, i saw 'the avengers' in the theatre. i really enjoyed it! it makes me wanna see the individual movies now.
- i've discovered a love for crab dip! especially from maryland!
- i haven't read a really good book in a long time... i need to go on a search for one!
- the united pursuit band has become a new fave recently.
- honestly, why does time continue to speed past? it sorta freaks me out.
- i love my apartment. it feels so cozy and wonderful!
- scripture that i've been reading a lot lately: But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters. I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place. Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you. ~Isaiah 43:1-4 NLT
some of my fave texts that i have received while living in england: "there's a program on irish tv tonight called 'death or canada'. i wish i had the energy to stay up and watch it. i may have some tshirts made." "Worse." "Than." "Hitler." "That's bad news bears, my friend. I hope your magic shirts are keeping you warm." "Because we're celebrating Christmas time, leave your shoes out at half past nine. Leave them out until half past ten. Santa should have been by then. (i know what you're thinking, 'why is sarah in bible college when she is so gifted in the literary technique of rhyming?)" "You make me feel. You make me feel. You make me feel like a natural woman." "Should be fun on a bun!" "And stay off the circle line. It is an instrument of the devil." "I'd love a bottle of fruit loops right about now." "I've never seen a movie that...
Comments