I wanted to give a quick shout-out to the other people who support me and the work that we're doing in North Judson. They didn't give me permission to post their photos or names on here, but I still wanted to show my gratitude for them!
It's always scary to step out into something new and this time it has been especially scary with regards to finances. I think it's easy for people to talk about "God the Provider", but I think it's a totally different thing to daily live that out. It's just amazing to me how differently we've all been shaped. Some were made to be teachers and others were made to start businesses. And I wasn't made for either of those things, but it's amazing how each of our unique shapes can fit together and make one.
I'm just incredibly thankful for the group of people who have surrounded me as I've stepped out. They are a blessing to me!
It's always scary to step out into something new and this time it has been especially scary with regards to finances. I think it's easy for people to talk about "God the Provider", but I think it's a totally different thing to daily live that out. It's just amazing to me how differently we've all been shaped. Some were made to be teachers and others were made to start businesses. And I wasn't made for either of those things, but it's amazing how each of our unique shapes can fit together and make one.
I'm just incredibly thankful for the group of people who have surrounded me as I've stepped out. They are a blessing to me!
Comments