Meet Steph, Joya and Chad. Steph is someone who I've known for the majority of my life and I will forever think of her as my choir partner and fellow "loser alto"! Chad is her husband and 4 months ago, beautiful Joya came into this world. I appreciate both Steph and Chad tremendously. I really admire that they have continued to run the race that God has set before them, even in the midst of hardships. They're truly inspiring!
This is Elnora and Gene. I first met this couple at my home church. They were always very friendly and welcoming. I've gotten to know Elnora better over the past few years. She's always an encouragement to me and offers up prayers at all times! Both Gene and Elnora are such faithful people and I truly look up to them as they endeavor to live their lives for God.
Jaycie, Kristen, Joelle, Kevin and Jarvinia... I also know this family from my home church. It's been amazing to watch their family grow over the years! I love that Kevin and Kristen desperately want their children to live their lives for the Lord and that they are instilling eternal values into them. I'm excited to continue to watch the girls grow up in the Lord and to see how He uses them to touch people's lives!


Comments