The song is 'Cornerstone' by Hillsong. You can listen to it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWHgvkEPJiQ
For the past month or so, we've had a team in town doing ministry. I haven't been able to participate as much as I would have liked, but it's been ironic, because every time I do go to an evening service or watch online this song is sang! And I don't remember ever hearing it before.
The lyrics that stand out to me the most are "Through the storm, He is Lord, Lord of all." And while I wouldn't totally describe this past season as a storm, I also wouldn't describe it as calm. These lyrics have been a good reminder of God's faithfulness. They've reminded me that I am never alone and that God has it all under control.
![]() |
| A screenshot of one of the evening services. It's been such a blessing to see our region come together in prayer, worship and ministry. God is so good to us! |

Comments