Where did the month of February go? I realized last night that I haven't posted a single thing this month and now it's the last day of the month. Why does time fly by at the speed of sound?
Thankfully work is slowing down and my days are getting back to the normal 10 hour days compared to the 12-13 hour ones that I did for January and the majority of February.
I leave for Mexico on Wednesday morning, which I'm quite excited about! Especially after spending last weekend in snowy Canada, I am very much welcoming in the warmth of the Mexican sun.
Comments
xoxoxoxo
Long time no hear. Have been thinking about and praying for you recently. Went on fb to see how you are and noticed that you've gone again...
Are things OK (as God seems to inspire me to pray when there's hardship)?
Much love
John Lee (KBCTC)
Have subscribed as bobbat to follow you.