A is for alone; currently I'm alone.
B is for breakfast; something I have yet to have.
C is for Christmas; as if it's Christmas in two days.
D is for dog; our dog is peacefully sleeping next to me.
E is for extra tired; I stayed up reading LOTR too late last night. Guess that means I'm enjoying it!
F is for frosty; no snowman here, but enough snow to bring him to life!
G is for grande; what I'd give for a Grande Soy Peppermint Mocha with no whip!
H is for heart; this season is much more enjoyable when people think more with their hearts.
I is for Invictus; which looks like a good movie, but I think their fake South African accents would put me over the edge.
J is for jolly; I'm lacking jolly this morning. Perhaps cuz I'm missing my mocha!
K is for kindness; another quality that makes this season better.
L is for lack of sleep; I see a pattern here.
M is for merry; Merry Christmas!
N is for nutella; mmm mmm good!
O is for one dollar tacos; what a brilliant idea for dinner last night!
P is for photos; I did enjoy the snow long enough to go out and play with my dad's camera in it!
Q is for questions; I had so many questions after watching "The Two Towers" last night.
R is for rest; something I need to do more.
S is for sugar; good thing Christmas goodies only come around once a year!
T is for tree; our stocking "tree" is a piece of work!
U is for Up; a movie that I'd like to watch.
V is for very icy; what I experienced on the roads last night.
W is for wishful thinking; I wish I lived somewhere warm.
X is for eXcitement; I'm excited it's Christmas break.
Y is for Yuletide; go here.
Z is for zany; mostly because I like the word.
B is for breakfast; something I have yet to have.
C is for Christmas; as if it's Christmas in two days.
D is for dog; our dog is peacefully sleeping next to me.
E is for extra tired; I stayed up reading LOTR too late last night. Guess that means I'm enjoying it!
F is for frosty; no snowman here, but enough snow to bring him to life!
G is for grande; what I'd give for a Grande Soy Peppermint Mocha with no whip!
H is for heart; this season is much more enjoyable when people think more with their hearts.
I is for Invictus; which looks like a good movie, but I think their fake South African accents would put me over the edge.
J is for jolly; I'm lacking jolly this morning. Perhaps cuz I'm missing my mocha!
K is for kindness; another quality that makes this season better.
L is for lack of sleep; I see a pattern here.
M is for merry; Merry Christmas!
N is for nutella; mmm mmm good!
O is for one dollar tacos; what a brilliant idea for dinner last night!
P is for photos; I did enjoy the snow long enough to go out and play with my dad's camera in it!
Q is for questions; I had so many questions after watching "The Two Towers" last night.
R is for rest; something I need to do more.
S is for sugar; good thing Christmas goodies only come around once a year!
T is for tree; our stocking "tree" is a piece of work!
U is for Up; a movie that I'd like to watch.
V is for very icy; what I experienced on the roads last night.
W is for wishful thinking; I wish I lived somewhere warm.
X is for eXcitement; I'm excited it's Christmas break.
Y is for Yuletide; go here.
Z is for zany; mostly because I like the word.
Comments