It's June and I've yet to write anything.
I am trying to pull something together... June is flying by already. This weekend will be Father's Day and the halfway mark of the month. Before I know it, July will be here and I won't know what happened to June.
I mustn't lie, I have a student named June, so now whenever I hear June, I think of him. Sometimes that is not a good thing.
This will be the first June EVER that I will not have spent a little time in Indiana. Ever since coming to Korea- June was the month that I'd head home whether it was for 13 days or for the entire summer. This will be the first June of my entire life that I'll spend outside of the States. Weird.
Listened to a good sermon about working tonight. Funny how you go into something thinking, "Ugh.. I doubt this guy is going to really teach me anything. He's my least favorite. Why listen to a sermon about work?!" Then after the 30-45 minutes is over, you're pumped, excited and realised you wrote a page of notes!
Went on a field trip today to the Korean Folk Village. I was there about a year and a half ago... was cool to go back! Will post photos soon.
Think this is enough ramblings for tonight.... *^^*
P.S. Updated my music tonight... Enjoy!
I am trying to pull something together... June is flying by already. This weekend will be Father's Day and the halfway mark of the month. Before I know it, July will be here and I won't know what happened to June.
I mustn't lie, I have a student named June, so now whenever I hear June, I think of him. Sometimes that is not a good thing.
This will be the first June EVER that I will not have spent a little time in Indiana. Ever since coming to Korea- June was the month that I'd head home whether it was for 13 days or for the entire summer. This will be the first June of my entire life that I'll spend outside of the States. Weird.
Listened to a good sermon about working tonight. Funny how you go into something thinking, "Ugh.. I doubt this guy is going to really teach me anything. He's my least favorite. Why listen to a sermon about work?!" Then after the 30-45 minutes is over, you're pumped, excited and realised you wrote a page of notes!
Went on a field trip today to the Korean Folk Village. I was there about a year and a half ago... was cool to go back! Will post photos soon.
Think this is enough ramblings for tonight.... *^^*
P.S. Updated my music tonight... Enjoy!
Comments